BCA, official distributor in Europe for Raisbeck equipment, is glad to offer complete installation of the latest Swept Blade Propellers for your C90.
From collaboration between Raisbeck Engineering and Hartzell, these new propellers already certified for B200, are now certified FAA and EASA for all range of KING AIR C90GTx, C90GTi, C90GT, C90B, C90A, C90 and E90. They are compatible with any Raisbeck performance options and could be associated with EPIC performance package.
Radically transforming the aircraft look, these propellers provide increased quite measurable performances and enable noise reduction in all flight phases.
If you want the most out of your aircraft while making it quieter and modernized, these propellers are the must.
– More thrust with less noise
– Measurably improved FAA-Certified performance (with the Raisbeck C90 EPIC Performance Package)
– Reduced noise and vibration in the cabin
– TBO 4000 Hrs / 6 years
– Larger diameter (96˝)
– 30° Blade Sweep
– Affordable aluminum construction
– Oversized hydraulic power piston for lock-in propeller synchrophasing
– Grease-lubricated hubs to preclude oil leaks
– Manufactured by Hartzell Propeller, Inc.
* Earnings from associated Pack C90 EPIC:
– Increased takeoff (10,500 lbs) and landing (9,700 lbs) weights
– Improved FAA-Certified takeoff and landing field-length performance
– Greater payload/fuel/range capability from shorter runways and high-hot scenarios
– Higher engine operating ITTs for better climb and cruise performance (LJ-1062 and earlier)
– Quieter operations through reduced climb and cruise RP